Selenite Bowl-Gemstone Jewelry
This unique stoneware, exquisitely hand-crafted from selenite is from Morocco. These bowls are perfect for gathering crystal treasures for an energy bath. Each bowl is approx. 8cm (3 inches) diameter. Each bowl varies slightly in size from one to another.
Selenite is truly a beautiful and powerful crystal. It is named after the Greek Goddess Selene (the Moon Goddess) and many people call this stone "liquid light". Selenite is a form of gypsum (one of the most common minerals on Earth) and is also known as Satin Spar, Maria Glass, or Desert Rose (depending on the formation patterns).
Technically this type is referred to as Satin Spar because the crystals have formed in long, silky strands. BUT the name change does not change the properties that this crystal holds.
A few ways how you can use these beautifully polished bowls:
- Place stones, crystal spheres or eggs in them to cleanse them while beautifully displaying your crystal
- Use as a small jewelry holder
- Place tea lights in the bowl
- Use these as an offering dish on your altar or in your meditation space
A few reasons why Selenite should be in your crystal tool kit:
- Aids and balances the Crown and Third Eye Chakras
- Cleanses and removes stagnant negative energies from other stones
- Improves your connection to your spirit guides, angels, and guardians
- Helps with memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Excellent stone to work with for bringing calm and deep peace to your meditations
- Enhances all types of spiritual work, including astral projection, channeling, and lucid dreaming
- Moves and unblocks stagnant, sluggish energy in your space
- Reveals hidden talents
- Brings good luck and serendipity into your life
Each order is packaged with love and care.