Selenite Pendant-Gemstone Jewelry
The pendant will come to you in an organza gift bag, along with an information sheet on the various crystal meanings.
A few reasons why Selenite should be in your crystal tool kit:
- Aids and balances the Crown and Third Eye Chakras
- Cleanses and removes stagnant negative energies from other stones
- Improves your connection to your spirit guides, angels, and guardians
- Helps with memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Excellent stone to work with for bringing calm and deep peace to your meditations
- Enhances all types of spiritual work, including astral projection, channeling, and lucid dreaming
- Moves and unblocks stagnant, sluggish energy in your space
- Reveals hidden talents
- Brings good luck and serendipity into your life
Selenite is named after the Greek word for moon, contrary to popular belief, it contains no significant selenium. Selenite is a form of fibrous and crystallized gypsum, of which there are three other varieties; satin spar, desert rose and gypsum flower. These four varieties are sometimes grouped together under the name selenite.