Each selenite tower varies slightly in size from one to another. They are approximately 4 1/4 inches in height and 1 1/2 inches wide.
Selenite is truly a beautiful and powerful crystal. It is named after the Greek Goddess Selene (the Moon Goddess) and many people call this stone "liquid light". Selenite is a form of gypsum (one of the most common minerals on Earth) and is also known as Satin Spar, Maria Glass, or Desert Rose (depending on the formation patterns).
TECHNICALLY this type is referred to as Satin Spar because the crystals have formed in long, silky strands. BUT the name change does not change the properties that this crystal holds.
A few reasons why Selenite would be great in your crystal tool kit:
- Aids and balances the Crown and Third Eye Chakras
- Cleanses and removes stagnant negative energies from other stones
- Improves your connection to your spirit guides, angels, and guardians
- Helps with memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Excellent stone to work with for bringing calm and deep peace to your meditations
- Enhances all types of spiritual work, including astral projection, channeling, and lucid dreaming
- Moves and unblocks stagnant, sluggish energy in your space
- Reveals hidden talents
- Brings good luck and serendipity into your life
Each order is packaged with love and care.