Shipping & Returns
Get it fast! Ready for dispatch in 1–3 business days.
FREE REGULAR SHIPPING ON GROUND DELIVERY SERVICE IN CANADA.
This offer is valid for Canadian shipping addresses only.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery for all in stock items. For Canadian orders, all packages will be shipped with Canada Post standard ground unless otherwise specified.
For delivery upgrades, such as expedited shipping options within Canada, are available in basket or contact us at email@example.com. Shipping cost is calculated based on weight and location.
For US orders
Please allow 7-10 business days for ground shipping to the US for all in-stock items. Expedited shipping is available at an extra cost. We do not ship to PO boxes or military addresses at this time. All orders are subject to US taxes and duties. For expedited shipping options to the US, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom and Pre-Orders
Some of our items are available for pre-order or custom. For these orders, estimated shipping date will be communicated at the time of purchase. Email email@example.com for customized orders.
We want to ensure your package arrives safely and timely!
Please consider the following when placing your order...
- Be sure to include all relevant address information (floor, suite, apartment #, etc).
- Orders that are undeliverable due to incorrect or incomplete information will be subject to a re-routing cost.
- Please note, we will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers are provided if requested before shipment, and carry an additional charge depending on location. To request a tracking number before placing your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to love your selection! If for any reason you have a change of heart, you may exchange or return your unused/unworn mala within 30 days of the purchase date.
All returns/exchanges must be authorized with a reference number (RMA - Return Materials Authorization) provided by Lorna Gemstone Jewelry. To initiate this process, please send an email to email@example.com with an explanation for your request. Once your return or exchange is approved, you will receive an RMA number and shipping instructions. Shipping costs for all returns and exchanges are not included.
Before beginning the return and exchange process, kindly note the following:
- Proof of purchase with original purchase date is required for all returns and exchanges
- Returns and exchanges are made at the original purchase price
- Due to their energetic nature, we do not accept returns/exchanges on used or worn pieces - please keep tags attached and return with original packaging
- Refunds and exchanges will be considered within 30 days of the purchase date
- Authorization is required for all returns and exchanges by Lorna Gemstone Jewelry
- We will gladly issue a refund or online store credit if you cannot find what you want for an exchange
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit and will only assume responsibility for them once they are signed for by our Receiving Department
- Shipping details for returns and exchanges will be provided upon RMA approval
- Turnaround time for exchanges and replacements is approximately 2-3 weeks (including shipping) if the item is in stock
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment as soon as your return is processed. Credits may take up to 5 business days to post on your account
- Exchanges, repairs and replacements will be treated as new orders - shipping and handling charges may apply
Online / Artisan Market Purchases
We encourage you to return or exchange back to the original point of purchase for processing. However, if you purchased your Lorna Gemstone Jewelry creation at an artisan market and would like to return or exchange via the website directly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly abide by the return / exchange guidelines listed above in the Online/Direct Purchases section and include where and when you made your purchase and any other details you think we should know.
If your creation breaks within the first 30 days of purchase, even with your best intentions and care, Lorna Gemstone Jewelry will restring it at no additional charge (shipping and handling charges not included). Beyond 30 days, if your mala breaks (what we like to consider a ‘breakthrough’), we are happy to restring/repair for a fee of $25 (108 bead malas) and $5 per bracelet. Please send your repair request to email@example.com.
All information on these pages is from what I have read and researched from various books. Any information on the healing properties of individual stones is not my views and anyone with an ailment should contact their doctor.
Still have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org