Shungite Bracelet-Gemstone Jewelry
This bracelet is made with shungite and stretchy elastic. Please note, if you are ordering a 6mm bracelet it has one 8mm shunghite beads added to it.
This bracelet will come to you in an organza gift bag, along with an information sheet on the crystal properties.
Shungite is a very powerful stone that is said to be the “miracle stone” and/or “the stone of life.
It is known for its incredible healing and protection properties. Think of Shungite as the stone of transformation, because it is the stone of superpowers, the stone of alchemy, and due to its amazing properties, it is unlike any other stone:
"Shungite cures, rescues, purifies, heals, protects, normalizes, restores and even stimulates the growth. It kills and devours anything that harms people and other living beings, and concentrates and restores all that is good. The scholars who have studied Shungite in one voice declared, “it is a miracle!”, from the book by A. Doronina "Shungite - the Stone-Savior".
Where does shungite come from? Shungite is an ancient stone, believed to be almost 2 billion years old. It was formed when there were no life forms on earth, deep within the earth’s crust. The main deposit of shungite on earth comes from the Zazhoginskoye deposit near Lake Onega in the Shunga region of Karelia, North West of Russia.
Following are just some of the numerous benefits of shungite:
- Assists in evolving spiritually
- Restores emotional balance
- Powerful protective stone - shields the wearer from negative energies of all kinds, including psychic protection
- Removes negative energies and thoughts
- Shields from harmful electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) from cell phones, computers, Wi-Fi, cell towers, TVs, etc.
- Provides healing on all levels: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
- Cell rejuvenation
- Catalyst for growth and transformation
- Increases personal power
- Raises vibration
- Grounds energies to the earth
- Promotes positivity
- Clears and balances aura and chakras
- Enhances metaphysical abilities
- Boosts energy
- Normalizes sleep
- Clears, activates, and aligns ALL chakras
How to care of shungite:
Shungite is a relatively soft mineral, therefore, its shine and polishing do not last long. Consequently, it is strongly recommended not to use liquid detergents or water to clean shungite. It is better to use a dry cotton cloth.
Classical shungite may leave small dark stains on the body. This is typical of classical shungite, and confirms the genuineness of the mineral. In the beginning, these stains will be more intensive, but with time they will fade. Beads and bracelets are naturally worn on the clothes. In this case you risk to leave dark stains there. They may be easily removed from clothes and body with water.